Day Two of Valve’s Team Fortress 2 campaign, “Pyromania,” brings a heap of new equipment editions for the classes. Today’s content update is being promoted as “City on Fire” and while we have absolutely no clue how such a title ties in to the content being offered, we remain hopeful that the name has something to do with the much anticipated “Meet the Pyro” video set to debut soon.
The equipment made available with today’s update can be viewed below as it pertains to each class:
-The Public Enemy (Hat)
-Pretty Boy’s Pocket Pistol (Pistol): +15% health, no falling damage, 25% slower firing speed, 50% fire damage vulnerability.
– Baby Face’s Blaster (Scattergun): 40% more accurate, builds boost on hit, run at up to double speed at max boost, -30% damage, 35% slower movement speed, boost resets on jump.
– The Urban Professional (Hat)
– The Cleaner’s Carbine (SMG): 3 seconds of 100% critical strike on kill, -20% clip size, 35% slower firing speed, no random critical hits.
– The Hitman’s Heatmaker (Sniper Rifle): Gain focus on kills and assists, focus activates on fire when meter is full, 25% increased charge and no upscoping while in focus, -20% damage penalty on body shot
– The Dumpster Diver (Hat/Grenade Strap)
– The Beggar’s Bazooka (Rocket Launcher): Hold fire to load up to 3 rockets, release fire to unleash the barrage, +3 degrees random projectile deviation, overloading the chamber will cause a misfire, cannot collect ammo from dispensers.
– The Scorch Shot (Flare Gun): Flare knocks target back on-hit, ignites enemies in small radius, – 50% damage penalty.
Be sure to stay tuned for Day Three of “Pyromania” content as well as the long-awaited “Meet the Pyro” video. We’re still waiting on that announcement, Adult Swim…
Source: TF2 Blog