With only a few days until the release of Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One and PC, Microsoft is spending these last moments to promote the game announcing extras like this DLC package filled with vehicles featured on this summer’s blockbuster The Fate of the Furious. The package will be free for those who purchase the Deluxe and Ultimate editions of the game, while those who get the standard edition will be able to get the cars for $9.99.
The package includes ten cars with the same design as they were seen on the movie, including the multiple cars driven by Vin Diesel’s character throughout the film, and others driven by the characters played by Jason Statham, Ludacris, Michelle Rodriguez, or Scott Eastwood.
This is the official list of cars included:
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
While we have seen previous entries in the series also get exclusive content related to the Fast and Furious franchise, this new DLC pack will be the first one to be created specifically to be fully enjoyable in the 4K resolution thanks to the new Xbox One X, as the racing game will be one of the first titles to take advantage of the extra power of the console.
Forza Motorsport 7 launches on Xbox One and PC on October 3rd. Watch the trailer for the Fate of the Furious Car Pack below.