In a surprising move, especially to those who currently partake in the CTE of DICE’s popular World War 1 shooter, Battlefield 1. It looks like DICE has something up their sleeves for those who already happened to reach rank 10 for any of the classes in the near future.
As according to those who have access to the CTE for Battlefield 1, it seems that DICE is indeed adding new variants of the rank 10 weapons. Such as adding a sniper scope to the powerful Martini-Henry sniper and more. For the full details of these new variants check them out below including on how to unlock these new variants:
Assault – Hellriegel 1915 Defensive
- Is now equipped with a 120 magazine round drum and bipod. Allowing it to be used as a more stationary weapon thanks to the bipod.
- Unlock requirements: 300 kills with the Hellriegel 1915 Factory and 25 kills with AT Mines.
Medic – Selbstlader 1906 Sniper
- This version comes with a sniper scope and a bipod allowing the weapon to be more accurate at longer ranges.
- Unlock requirements: 300 kills with Selbstlader and 25 kills with the rifle grenade.
Support – Huot Automatic Optical
- This variant includes improved sights and a foregrip. Allowing the gun to be used more for of a run and gun style combat and offering greater control over recoil.
- Unlock requirements: 300 kills with the Low Weight variant and 25 kills with Limpet Charges.
Scout – Martini-Henry Sniper
- The already popular and very powerful Martini-Henry is receiving a sniper variant with a long-range scope and a bipod. Allowing the weapon to be much more effective at longer ranges thanks to the scope.
- Unlock requirements: 300 kills with the Infantry variant and 25 kills with the bayonet charge.
Recently Battlefield 1 received it’s first expansion “They Shall Not Pass” which added the French army, new maps, new weapons, vehicles and more. You can read more about the first expansion by checking out review for said DLC here.
Battlefield 1 is available for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.